Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
As your local heating and cooling expert, we take pride in ensuring you and your family are comfortable all year long. Our technicians are thoroughly trained on all types of heating installations and repairs and are ready to troubleshoot any issues you may have.
Heat Pump Services
We offer a full range of heat pump services, including:
- New Installations: We can perform new installations and replacements, and will remove your old unit if needed. Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
- Repairs: If your unit is in need of repair, we have access to a range of parts to get it fixed quickly.
- Maintenance: Ongoing maintenance is important to detect issues early on and extend the life of your unit.
What is a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are dual function units that have the ability to both heat and cool your home. In the winter it will pump warm air into your home and move cold air out. In the summer, it will do the opposite to keep your home cool.
Heat Pump Maintenance
It is recommended that you schedule a maintenance visit at least once a year, and more if you have an older unit. This will help to identify any potential problems early on.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance Visits Include:
- Increased Lifespan: Just like any other major appliance, regular maintenance is important to keep your heat pump running smoothly throughout the year.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: When the filters and coils on your heat pump are blocked, this can lead to more energy consumption.
- Improved Air Quality: Regular maintenance will help remove built-up particles and bacteria from the coils and fans in your unit.
Improved Comfort: Regular maintenance will ensure there are less temperature fluctuations in your home.
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.