Our 3 Uniques are
- An installation design process that is driven by customer input. Your home, your system, we make it come to live together.
- Quality control through comprehensive post-install walkthrough by a qualified Service Technician and collaborate permit inspection process.
- All Trane and Mitsubishi installations carry a 10 year parts and labor quarantee when purchased with a routine annual maintenance agreement.
THE EVERGREEN DIFFERENCE
- Transparency – No surprises, fair rates, quality work, outstanding service.
- Humility – If we don’t do it right, we will make it right. Promises made are promises kept.
- Enduring – We support you before, during and after installation for the life of the system.
- Responsive – We quickly meet your needs by doing the basics better than anyone else.
Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
As your local air conditioning experts, we strive to provide outstanding cooling services for your home. Whether you are seeking a new installation or repair, our fully licensed and certified technicians will provide reliable services and offer helpful advice.
New Air Conditioner Installations
We understand that purchasing a new air conditioner is a large investment. Our professionally trained and licensed technicians will help you select a unit that fits your needs and budget. We will ensure that your new unit is installed properly and is fully functioning before we leave.
Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
- New Unit Selection: We will take into account your home’s size and your family’s needs to determine the best unit.
- Old Unit Removal: We will remove your old furnace and safely dispose of it.
- New Unit Installation: We will install your new unit and take care to leave no mess behind.
Save with an Energy-Efficient Unit
Plan on purchasing a more energy efficient unit? We are knowledgeable on all brands of air conditioners and can help you determine a unit that is energy efficient and will save you money on your energy costs.
Air Conditioner Repairs
When your air conditioner breaks down, we understand how important it is to get it back up and running quickly. We are experienced with all makes and models and have the experience to get your system back up and running.
Increase the Lifespan of your Air Conditioner with Routine Maintenance
Yearly and bi-yearly maintenance visits are important to the overall function of your unit. Benefits include:
- Detect any problems early on
- Increase the lifespan of your system
- More effective home cooling
- Lower energy costs
- Avoid costly breakdowns
- Ensure system is running safely
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.