Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
Are you looking for an effective and energy-efficient way to heat and cool your home? Ductless mini-split systems are a great alternative to conventional heating and cooling systems and can be installed in almost any room type.
Our expert technicians are ready to assist with all of your ductless heating and cooling needs, including installations, repairs, and maintenance.
Ductless Mini-Split Installations
Our experts are experienced with all makes and models and are ready to answer any questions you may have.
Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
Where Can a Ductless System be Installed?
Ductless mini-split systems are ideal for:
- Room additions
- Newly renovated homes
- Older homes with no access to ductwork
- Heating/cooling separate rooms
- Zoned temperature control
- Heating/cooling garages, attics, laundry rooms
Ductless Mini-Split Repairs
If you are experiencing an issue with your unit, we can help. Strange noises and inadequate heating/cooling are indications that your unit is in need of repairs. With access to all the parts necessary to fix your unit, we will have it back up and running quickly.
Benefits of a Ductless Heating and Cooling System
The following advantages may help make your decision to switch to a ductless heating/cooling unit easier:
- Provides Both Heating and Cooling: Acts as both a furnace and air conditioner to keep your home comfortable.
- Easy Installation: Quick and easy to install and can be used in almost any room in your home.
- Quiet Operation: Known for being almost whisper quiet when heating or cooling.
- Remote Controlled: Control the temperature of separate rooms from anywhere in your home.
- Programmable Timers: Often equipped with timers to help save on energy and improve comfort.
- Low-Maintenance Filters: Easy to replace filters improves the air quality of your home.
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.