Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
Lighting can dramatically increase the atmosphere of your home and also enhance your home’s security. Whether you are thinking of adding security lights to your backyard, or adding additional lights inside your home, we are your electrician of choice for indoor and outdoor lighting services.
Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
Indoor Lighting Services
We provide installations, repairs, and replacements of the following:
- Home lighting design
- Track and accent lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Bath and kitchen lighting
- LED lighting
Outdoor and Security Lighting
Enhance the security of your home with the addition of exterior lighting. Outdoor lighting is a good way to discourage unwanted trespassers and animals from entering your property.
Types of Outdoor Lighting
We’re experienced with all types of outdoor lighting installations, including:
- Motion sensor lights
- Pathway lighting
- Flood lights
- Deck lights
- Step and porch lights
- Patio lighting fixtures
- Garage lighting
Stay Safe With Outdoor Motion Sensor Lighting
Outdoor motion sensor lights are a great way to add extra security to your home. They are triggered by movement and are designed to keep you and your home safe. An outdoor motion sensor will:
- Alert you when a person or animal enters your yard
- Allow you to see when entering and exiting your property in the dark
Energy Efficient Lighting
We offer a range of energy efficient lighting services to help you save money on your energy bills, including:
- Dimmers and Timers: Adjust the brightness of lights and control when they turn on/off
- Wireless Lighting Controls: Control your lighting from anywhere in your home
- Ceiling Fan Installations: Provides lighting as well as energy efficient cooling for any room
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.