Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
The safety and security of your family is our top priority. We want to be sure that we take all the steps necessary to protect your home and property.
Whether you’re looking to have electrical work completed to enhance the safety of the interior or exterior of your property, we provide you with trusted services from experienced technicians.
Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
Safety Electrical Services
Our fully licensed electricians can help you with the following electrical services:
- Safety inspections
- Smoke detector installations and testing
- Carbon monoxide installations and testing
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Surge protector installations and testing
- Wiring and rewiring
- Outlet installations and repairs
Electrical Safety Inspections
We take pride in ensuring the protection of you and your family by offering electrical safety inspections. During your inspection, we will perform the following:
- Inspection of electrical installation to ensure it is up to code
- Inspection of electrical fixtures
- Check for shock or electrocution hazards
- Check for appropriate surge protection
- Test arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) to ensure they are operating properly
- Check all safety and security lighting
- Confirmation of grounding systems
- Verification/testing of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspection of electrical panel for appropriate labels, amps, and operation
- Examination of outdoor electrical systems
Hardwired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms are two of the most important devices to protect your family in the event of a fire. We offer installations and repairs of hardwired fire safety equipment to keep your family safe.
Electrical Safety Tips for your Home
Here are some preventative steps you can take to keep your home safe:
- Use the correct bulb wattage in fixtures and appliances
- Be sure not to overload outlets
- Replace electrical cords if they become damaged
- Store your cords safely to prevent damage
- Unplug appliances when not in use (such as toaster and hair dryer)
- Keep electrical outlets away from water
- Ensure your appliances have proper airflow to prevent overheating
- Clean exhaust fans to prevent fires
- Keep combustibles away from heaters and furnaces
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.