Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
We are proud to be a leading installer of home automation systems. Home automation allows you to control certain aspects of your home, making it more energy efficient, comfortable, and safe. Our expert technicians are ready to assist with all of your smart home needs, including new installations and repairs.
Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
Convert Your Home into a Smart Home
We provide a wide range of home automation services, such as:
- New installations
What is Home Automation?
Home automation, also known as turning your home into a smart home, means you are able to control several functions of your home, such as lighting and thermostats, with the use of a remote control or other device. Benefits include:
- Controlling Several Devices at Once: Using a remote, you will be able to control lighting, thermostat, security system, and appliances all at once.
- Increasing Home Security: You will be able to control your home’s security system even when not at home.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: You will be able to set your thermostat to increase/decrease temperature at certain times and even turn your system down when you’re not home.
- Increased Accessibility: Being able to control multiple systems at once makes it easier for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- Appealing to Potential Home Buyers: Having a smart home is appealing to potential home buyers and will increase your chances of selling your home faster.
Common Uses of Home Automation
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Thermostat control
- Door locks and garages
- Home security (cameras, alarms, and sensors)
- Smart plugs
- And more
Improve the Safety of Your Home
Home automation allows you to control your home’s security cameras, lighting, and locks all with the touch of a button. Even when you’re not home, you can have peace of mind knowing that your home is secure.
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.