Evergreen’s Commercial Focus: “Immediate response to building owners and tenants.”
We have the personnel to help you with installing or replacing with new electrical components or repairing what you already have.
Our professionals understand the importance of ensuring your commercial building is functioning as it should. If you are experiencing an issue with your electrical systems, we will act quickly to get it back up and running.
Why Choose Evergreen For Your Electrical Commercial Services?
- We are certified in the light commercial sector of our markets (Snohomish & Eastside).
- We respond to maintenance customers by the next business day or provide a free diagnostic.
- We provide a 3-year labor warranty on all installations.
We can handle all of your commercial electrical needs, including:
- New Installations: We provide new installations for new commercial properties as well as provide replacements of existing systems.
- Repairs: If you are experiencing an issue with your system, we will troubleshoot the problem to have it repaired quickly.
- Maintenance: Ongoing maintenance is important to ensure your system is running at peak performance.
Types of Commercial Properties We Service
- Surge Protection
- New Lighting Systems and Retrofits
- Maintaining and Adding Circuits
- Tenant Improvement Projects
- Shock and Fire Protection
- 480V 3p Systems
Maintenance For Your Commercial Electrical System
Regular maintenance is important for the overall function of your electrical system. With yearly or bi-yearly maintenance visits, you can:
- COMPLEMENTARY SITE ASSESSMENT
We come to your facility to conduct an energy audit, where we fully inspect and establish a baseline for your energy consumption.
We provide you with a complete ROI & business assessment for your efficiency upgrade.
We will manage the construction and installation of your new system(s) to ensure the project is completed correctly.
- FINISHED PRODUCT
You enjoy your new system(s) whether it is new LED lighting, more efficient drive systems, or watching your solar installation roll back your electric meter.
Our Commitment to our Customers
We aim to provide long lasting relationships with our customers by providing:
- 24/7 on-call dispatching
- Experienced, certified professionals
- Friendly and courteous service
- Installation warranties
- Clean and tidy work area
- Inform customers to aid decision making
If you have a commercial heating or cooling system in need of service, put your trust in our experienced and licensed contractors. Contact us today to schedule a service or to request a quote.
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.