Our 3 Uniques are
- An installation design process that is driven by customer input. Your home, your system, we make it come to live together.
- Quality control through comprehensive post-install walkthrough by a qualified Service Technician and collaborate permit inspection process.
- All Trane and Mitsubishi installations carry a 10 year parts and labor quarantee when purchased with a routine annual maintenance agreement.
THE EVERGREEN DIFFERENCE
- Transparency – No surprises, fair rates, quality work, outstanding service.
- Humility – If we don’t do it right, we will make it right. Promises made are promises kept.
- Enduring – We support you before, during and after installation for the life of the system.
- Responsive – We quickly meet your needs by doing the basics better than anyone else.
Evergreen’s Residential Focus: “Home energy solutions, your inspiration, expert design.”
Your air handler is a critical part of your home’s heating and cooling system. It ensures that your system is properly regulating and circulating the air that is pumped out by your furnace and air conditioner, keeping your family comfortable year-round.
Air Handler Installations and Replacements
Whether you are in need of a new installation or replacement of your existing unit, you can count on us for reliable services. We are knowledgeable on all major makes and models and can help you determine what type of unit is the best fit. We will then install it quickly and accurately.
Our quality control process is driven by a comprehensive walkthrough and permit inspection process while our installation design process is driven by customer input.
Air Handler Repairs
If your unit isn’t working correctly, give us a call. Our experts will determine the cause of your issue and offer a solution to get it back up and running. We can also provide ongoing maintenance services throughout the year.
Signs that your Unit is in Need of Repair
If you notice any of the following with your air handler, give us a call:
- No cool air coming from air conditioner
- Weak airflow coming from unit
- Condensation and leaking on or around unit
- Strange noises while in use
- Strange odors when in operation
- The thermostat isn’t working
Yearly and bi-yearly maintenance visits are important to the overall function of your air handler. Benefits include:
- Detect any problems early on
- Increase the lifespan of your system
- More effective home heating
- Lower energy costs
- Avoid costly breakdowns
- Ensure system is running safely
Need help or ready for your
Our professionally trained staff are ready to help with any HVAC or electrical need you might have.